Help us meet our goal! Your support makes a difference. Your tax-deductible contribution goes towards purchasing new books and planning programs and events.
The Madison Public Library (MPL) receives on average 80% of its funding from Madison Borough and other state sources. The other 20% comes from the library’s endowment, Madison Public Library Inc., (MPLI), the Friends of the Madison Public Library (FMPL), and other gifts and grants along with earned income. 2010 and 2011 FMPL contributions to the library totaled over $160,000 through its Drew Mini-Course Series, the Friends Annual Benefit, Annual Appeal, Touch a Truck and other fundraisers. However, pressure on the library’s 2012-2013 budget has convinced FMPL of the importance of maintaining this level of funding and work to increase its financial support whenever we can.
We appreciate every donation! FMPL will put you in touch with the appropriate parties regarding the following ways to GIVE: